Bay of Grama

It is located at the foot of the western slope, many of its archaeologists, near Orikum. The Gulf of Gramas has served as a shelter for ships that are in trouble along this coastal area, in difficult weather conditions. The name of Gram is clearly affiliated with engraved inscriptions from antiquity. Rocky inscriptions are numerous in the Bay of Gram; there are more than 1500 inscriptions counted there. Greek inscriptions are more ancient and belong to the last centuries BC, followed by some Latin inscriptions of the imperial period, before the medieval Greek was dominant with inscriptions that most of the time are directed to Jesus Christ. For this reason, Gulf of Grammar is considered as the "richest rocky diary" in the National Park Karaburun Sazan

Being a rocky bay, the shore is dominated by steep, rocky cliffs that fall vertically to the sea as well as rocky and pebble beaches. It lies within the PCK K-S and has been declared a "Natural Monument" because of its extraordinary landscape.

Precious bay landscapes are of global importance because they contribute to the ecological balance of the country and provide habitats for many species threatened and endangered globally. Naval caves are an extraordinary ecosystem and provide shelter for the Mediterranean Cape, the world's rarest type.

  • Bay of Gramata

    Bay of Gramata or as it is called by locals, Grams Bay is located at the foot of the western slope of Karaburun. In an uninhabited area, which can be reached mainly by the sea, (the land route passes on a mountainous terrain), there is a small natural beach, which has been exploited as quarry since the Shek. IV P.K. In the craggy crags there are various inscriptions from the ship crews that have passed there. The inscriptions date back to the 13th century. III p.k until the middle ages.

  • Church of Marmiroi

    Church of Marmiroi is a lonely cult facility, built on a hill near the lagoon. It is a Byzantine Byzantine church whose construction dates back to the nineteenth century. XII. Cross-shaped dome churches are typical of monastery complexes, and in fact, the ruins of a chimney, a window, and some niches imply that there might once have been a monastery. At the end of the boulevard "Princess Rugjina" is followed the road that leads to the foot of the canal. Until you drive here and walk on foot

  • Cave of Haxhi Aliu

    The cave of Haxhi Alia is called Illyrian cave. It has the shape of a cuboid with a length of 30m, a maximum height of 18m, a width of 12m and reaches 10m in depth. At the end of the cave flow fresh water. It is said that a prominent Ulcinj warrior and seaman named Haxhi Ali fled with his son in this cave. From there, they attacked the pirates of the sea and cooperating with the shepherds defended merchants and travelers crossing them. It is located on the Karaburun Peninsula near the Cape of Spirits. The most efficient way to visit this place is the maritime means.

  • Tower of Dervish Aliu

    In Dukat village is a construction complex with significant historical values. Built at the beginning of the 20th century. XIX this complex is named after Dervish Ali, a character known as the organizer of the village revolt against Tanzimat's reforms in Albania during 1847-1848. The building represents a tower-type flat with the most defensive features in all of South Albania. The tower is located in the Mazo neighborhood, near the center of Dukat village.

  • Castle of Gjon Boraci

    The castle of John Bocari is a medieval castle, located near the village of Tragjas. It is a fortification of the Century of VX, equipped with two hexagonal towers built with stone blocks. In this castle the Princess of Kanin and Vlora, Rugjina e Balshajve, had the last resistance to the Ottoman invaders in 1417. About 1km from the center of the village of Tragjas takes the right road and this road leads to the destination. Easy to reach the vehicle.

  • Ferrun Water Supply

    Ferrun's water supply is a characteristic stone-built construction built by the Dukat village masters in the 19th century around 1888. It is of open-type type, supported by three semicircular arches. has a length of 2 km and a width of 0.5 m. The bows of this water pipes are made of smooth stone tiles. How can we go: To the right of the national road Orikum - Dukat, go back to the "Ferrun" road, which leads to the place called the stream of Gjilan. When it arrives, it takes the road parallel to the stream on the left. About 500 meters further lies the Ferrun Waterworks.

  • National Park Llogara

    Llogara National Park is located southeast of Orikum City and 37 km from the city of Vlora. It covers an area of 1,010 ha. The fresh and healthy air, the wonderful view of the coniferous trees, the tourist village and the cold water flowing from the interior of the mountains give this park important tourist and national values. Foreign and domestic is considered one of the most beautiful places of the Albanian Riviera. It is located on the national road connecting Vlora with Saranda at 30 Km. This road runs through between the Park and divides it into two parts.

  • Pine Flag

    Pine Flag is a unique natural monument that carries unique value for the symbolism it represents. She is 100 years old and is the work of the South Winds. Pine flag has constantly attracted the attention of domestic and foreign visitors Pine Flag is located at the exit of Llogara Park on the right of the main road.

  • The ancient Tragjas

    The footprints of the ancient settlement are found on the hill "Sofa Town", without leaving aside some Illyrian summers belonging to the Bronze Age. The ruins of some constructions are of the IV-II century p.e.s. This village in the time records is mentioned with the names Traces, Dramas of the Market. He was part of the fortified centers of the Vlora Gulf and in antiquity in the administrative unit of Orik. The Old Village was populated in the XVI century and is located 7 km west of today's Tragjas.